- Title: How to Misbehave (Novella)
- Classification: Adult Fiction
- Genre: Contemporary Romance
- File Size: 909 KB
- Print Length: 121 pages
- Publisher: Loveswept (January 28, 2013)
- Sold by: Random House Digital, Inc.
- ASIN: B00AP2VVVK
- Author's Website: http://www.ruthieknox.com/
- Notes: Quotes will need to be checked against the final copy as I read the eARC.
After spending time together in a darkened basement talking about this and that. He began to tease her...
"So you used to be Catholic, and your're sort of a Nazzie. What does that make you now?That's when the lights went out in the room and another one started lighting up within Amber's brain. She wanted to misbehave. And she wanted to misbehave with him.
"A great disappointment to my mother?"
"Ah, you're nothing but trouble these days, huh?"
She snorted, still inspecting her toes. "Hardly. But I don't go to mass twice a week, and I'm not married yet, so she's not sure what to do with me anymore."
"That does sound disreputable--working seven to five, driving that little yellow car around, doing lines of cocaine in the bathroom."
Her head snapped up.
"What, no cocaine?" he asked.
"I don't even drink."(...)
He needed to stop playing with her, but by the time her wide brown eyes finished meandering their way up his legs, past his crotch, and over his chest, he was feeling so bulletproof, he couldn't resist. "Honey, somebody's got to teach you how to misbehave. You're doing it all wrong."