Help us pick out the best DRESSed cover of 2012. If you don't see one of your favorites please feel free to add it. Just make sure you add it to the right dress category and that the cover came out in 2012. We have six categories:
- Red Click here to get to the Poll.
- White Click here to get to the Poll.
- Blue Click here to get to the Poll.
- Purple/Pink Click here to get to the Poll.
- Black/Miscellaneous Click here to get to the Poll.
- Yellow/Gold/Orange Click here to get to the Poll.
Each category has it's own poll and we'll pick the top 3 from each to go in a finally poll to determine which cover had the most beautiful dress. Enjoy!
The colors for this round are Yellow, Gold and Orange:
The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae by Stephanie Laurens
Dreamspinner by Lynn Kurland
The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
Along Came A Duke by Elizabeth Boyle
The Secret Life of Lady Lucinda by Sophie Barnes
When the Duchess Said Yes by Isabella Bradford
Glamour in Glass by Mary Robinette Kowal
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges
Seducing Mr. Knightly by Maya Rodale
How a Lady Weds a Rogue by Katharine Ashe
Forbidden by Nicola Cornick
Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell
The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell