Jane’s books have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and several of her books have appeared on the Barnes & Noble Bestseller List. Jane lives in the Dallas area with her husband and a beautiful but crafty cat who rules the household with one paw tied behind her back.
1. Jane just might be one of the biggest fans of the Big Bang Theory EVER and loves trivia questions. (Do you know Penny's last name, or where Sheldon was born?)
2. Jane went all the way through pre-med, then decided against med school. She eventually put her first college degree to use and became a writer.
4. Jane loves Christmas and has a tree with over 300 ornaments.
Bad boy Luke Dawson shook the dust from this little town off his boots years ago. He walked away from everything...except the memory of the one night of passion he shared with Shannon. Now, a few wins away from becoming the world bull-riding champion, Luke's headed for fame and fortune. But then a crisis calls him back to Rainbow Valley, and Luke is reunited with the good girl who stole--and broke--his heart. As their rekindled relationship deepens into desire, old secrets resurface, and Luke must choose between the future he's always dreamed of and the only woman he's ever loved.
- Only residents of the US and Canada who are 18 years of age or older are eligible.
- Please leave your email address so I may get in contact with you to get your mailing address. **No P.O. Boxes, please**.
- Become a follower of my blog, if you aren't already. (Required)
Winner will be randomly chosen. Only one prize per person and/or per address. Giveaway ends on May 2nd, midnight Eastern time. Winners will be posted on my blog and notified by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be selected. Good Luck!